Thursday, September 2, 2010

Thursday- for NYC

i. am. counting. down. the. hours. to. nyc. and. labor. day. weekend. i. die.

To get me through the last couple hours of the work week, I am listening to this jam:



First time I heard this song was actually through this mash-up:



which is a strong competitor for being as good if not better than the original.

FINALLY- my roommate, Mersa, showed me this ammmmazzzzzing website that incorporates your childhood house into the Arcade Fire music video for their single.

____________________________________________________________________

Places I want to go to in the city:


and



NYC is pretty big, right? And there are a lot of fun and interesting places to go, correct? So is it to wrong to go to the same two little foodie places that I have been to ever time I've been to the City? No? Ok good. You can find me at The Peanut Butter Company and Taim (winner of Bobby Flay's falafel throw down).

There aren't other things to do other than eat- right?

No comments:

Post a Comment